Information Technology Support Analyst
Company: Glidewell Dental
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Glidewell Laboratories is the industry leader in dental
technology due to our agility, speed, and cutting edge technology.
We work in a fast-paced and highly sought-after employee-friendly
work environment. Behind all of this success is an amazing group of
people who are passionate about bringing innovation to the
marketplace, while providing quality and affordability to better
the lives of people all over the world. If you share in our passion
for teamwork and a vision for excellence, let's talk about a
rewarding career at Glidewell!
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical,
Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life
insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday,
and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation
room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and
acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes,
employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company
sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty
nationalities represented, and much more!
- Creates computer images utilizing Acronis True Image (or
similar) Backup and Recovery applications.
- Installs, configures, and validates 3rd party intra-oral scan
and design software, anti-virus software, Windows and Macintosh
operating systems, MS Office, and proprietary in-house
- Coordinates and performs software deployments and
- Manages leased hardware including PC refresh on a regular
- Manages printers including installing Network and Local
printers, troubleshooting technical and mechanical issues, and
replacing toner cartridges.
- Deploys computers throughout Company; performs set-up, cloning
and imaging for quarterly leased terminated equipment as
- Supports users with fax machines including assisting in set-up,
configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Supports users with 3-Dimensional Imaging Scanners, both
desktop and handheld devices, including deploying devices, set-up,
configuring, and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Supports and deploys handheld touchpad devices including
configuring and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Performs diagnostics on various devices utilizing 3rd party
computer health diagnostic tools.
- Performs preventative maintenance services on a prescribed
- Responds to support tickets for applications and/or hardware
- Identifies and resolves technical issues; performs tests as
necessary to ensure proper functions.
- Reports problems and proposed solutions; chooses best solution
and course of action.
- Develops lessons-learned and authors Knowledge Base
- Utilizes 3rd party remote software such as VNC Client, RDP,
Team Viewer, and Proxy Master to connect to customer desktops for
- Repairs computers as necessary.
- Communicates solutions to users in a clear, concise, and timely
manner to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with
various Company departments and team members.
- May travel to Remote Labs to assist with moves and large scale
system changes and/or rollouts.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs
require at direction of management.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Formal education in Information Technology, a plus.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in Applications or IT
- Must have previous experience supporting enterprise
Keywords: Glidewell Dental, Hialeah , Information Technology Support Analyst, Professions , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!