Company: Sonic Healthcare USA
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Job Category:Laboratory Operations
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position
Qualifications:The Accessioner enters data timely and accurately
into information systems from various source documents for
processing, data management, and storage. Essential Key
- Prepares and sorts patient requisitions, and identifies and
interprets data to be entered into the information system.
- Researches available websites for missing patient insurance
information and contacts referring physicians' office for missing
patient demographics or insurance information.
- Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from patient
requisitions, face sheets, or photocopy of patients' insurance
card, into the information system following the format displayed on
the screen. May enter:
- client information (group name, referring physician, copy to
physician, address, and phone and fax number)
- patient's demographics (patient name, address, phone number,
date of birth, social security number, gender, medical record
number, and electronic medical record number)
- clinical history (past/present medical conditions, specifics of
medical diagnosis or tests, treatment plans, family history, type
of service, services received, dates of service, and provider of
- specimen gross description (size, shape, type of specimen, and
- billing type (client, patient, insurance, and/or no
- patient insurance information (insurance code, carrier name,
policy number, group number, and address of insurance carrier)
- Reviews data entered with source documents and/or error reports
and enters necessary corrections into the information system.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of six (6) months data entry experience.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment computerized data
entry test and basic skills test.
- Successful completion of an Online Medical Terminology Program
upon commencement of employment.
- Knowledge of clerical procedures.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer
- Knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Skill in using computer programs and applications.
- Skill in typing 45 WPM.
- Ability to listen, read, understand, and follow oral, and
Company:Sonic Anatomic Pathology
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40Work Shift:Company:Mark & Kambour LLCSonic
Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates
diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all
employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind
based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin,
disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Sonic Healthcare USA, Hialeah , Accessioner, Other , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!