Company: Moments Hospice
Posted on: January 23, 2023
This is an Office-based Position 8:00 am- 4:30 pm
Monday-FridayOur ideal Team Coordinator: will be enthusiastic about
working with a wide variety of clients across the medical spectrum
and comfortable working in a smaller, busy office environment and
comfortable being on the phone a lot, working with our social
workers, therapists and chaplains and managing their schedules. Any
experience with hospice or previous healthcare scheduling a huge
plus, but more important than anything else, this person must be a
take charge, independent worker with a great
attitude.Responsibilities and Requirements:
- At least 2 years staffing experience.
- A College Degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of hospice a plus.
- Good communication skills and phone etiquette.
- Excellent computer skills such as familiarity with Excel.
- Ability to professionally interact with clients and manage
- Comfortable spending a majority of the day on the phone with
clients and field staff.Moments Hospice Offers:
- Medical Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Family-Feel and Positive working environmentKeywords:
Scheduler, Staffing, Healthcare, Schedule
Keywords: Moments Hospice, Hialeah , Team Coordinator, Other , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!