Associate Scientist, QC
Company: Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Posted on: January 12, 2022
- Implements analytical methodologies under minimum supervision
by employing various analytical techniques and
- Records, reports and reviews test results; prepares
documentation in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Performs all testing in compliance with cGMP.
- Performs all testing in compliance with current safety
- Conducts QC laboratory investigations.
- Performs calibration and maintenance of analytical instruments
- Performs training and provides technical support to analysts as
- Writes, revises and implements procedures, protocols and
- Completes any other duties assigned by QC management as
- Work performed in laboratory environment with exposure to
chemicals, caustics, fumes, heat and electrical current.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in chemistry or related
- 3-5+ years professional experience including a minimum of three
years HPLC and/or GC work.
- Good written English and verbal communication skills; highly
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of office application
- Visual acuity and manual dexterity required to operate
computer, analytical instrumentation, sample preparation.
- Majority of time spent standing.
- Often required to lift objects weighing up to 20 pounds.
Keywords: Beacon Hill Staffing Group, Hialeah , Associate Scientist, QC, Other , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!