Line Service Supervisor
Company: Fontainebleau Aviation
Posted on: January 9, 2022
The Line Service Supervisor is responsible not only to supervise
the fuel quality control, but also is in charge of training and
performance of Line Service personnel. It is also accountable to
enforce standards for quality, safety and customer service,
ensuring that all Line Service personnel meet or exceed these
standards for Fontainebleau Aviation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensure that all ramp operations are kept on time, and services
including fuel, ground power, ground transportation, lavatory and
potable water, and concierge services are delivered in accordance
with company policies. Line Service Supervisor may perform the same
or similar duties as subordinate employees.
2. Conduct daily shift briefings and send shift reports to ensure
all Line Service personnel are informed of current operations.
3. Coordinate with Customer Service, Maintenance, and Detailing
Departments for all aircraft movements, and assist with movements
4. Tag and report faulty equipment in accordance with company
5. Work closely with the Line Service Manager. Follow, enforce, and
lead on set goals, procedures, standards, and guidelines set by the
Line Service Manager. Become an extension of the Line Service
Manager, creating a unified team, and promoting a positive work
6. Accomplish department goals by supervising staff and assign
employees to their respective teams based on their Tier level and
7. Monitors employee performance and ensure employees understand
their duties or delegated tasks
8. Maintain a safe work environment by establishing and enforcing
approved organizational and safety structures and enforce the
completion of an SMS form when necessary.
9. Provide quality service to FB guests by enforcing quality and
customer service standards.
10. Assists in employee annual evaluation and 90-day
11. Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback
12. Prioritize the service success of all arriving and departing
aircrafts by meeting and exceeding all service requests within a
13. Assist in revisions to FB line service ops handbook.
14. Perform Daily, Monthly, and annual Quality control inspections
in accordance with ATA 103 when necessary.
15. Create and send out weekly Pre-Shift meeting agenda.
16. Provide coverage when Operations coordinator is on meal break
or not available.
17. Work closely with Operations coordinator to perform daily Shift
briefs and end of shift report.
18. Perform a daily facility inspection and ensure equipment is
operational and accommodate space for tenants if necessary.
19. Maintains efficacy staff by assisting in recruiting,
interviewing, selecting, and training employees
20. Responsible for ensuring ramp staff is appropriately trained
for assigned job duties. Oversee daily shift operations. Track,
monitor, and perform on the job training for ramp staff. Provide
recurrent training and equipment familiarization as needed. Work
with the Training Supervisor to develop training schedules for ramp
staff and their tier progression.
21. Ensure that all Ramp Operations are conducted in accordance
with FBA safety guidelines and procedures.
22. Meet with Management consistently to discuss any operational
challenges, gaps in training, potential roadblocks, and
recommendations. Provide feedback and serve as the liaison between
the Ramp Staff and Management.
23. Troubleshoot and analyze issues within a safe, efficient, and
timely manner to avoid a disruption in the operation and avoid
24. Oversee daily fuel quality control activities and report any
discrepancies and concerns.
25. Report any service failures, customer complaints or feedback to
Line service VIP group. Assist with service recovery measures and
developing procedures to avoid the reoccurring roadblocks.
26. Work closely with OC on duty to schedule and relieve ramp staff
for Meal Breaks. Assist and assign facility upkeep tasks to reduce
ramp staff downtime and overtime.
27. Ensure that all work areas, equipment, ramp, and hangar areas
are kept clean. Coordinate available staff when necessary to ensure
these areas are kept clean and up to standard.
28. Maintain inventory levels and monitor stock levels on a weekly
basis of assigned items and coordinate with shipping and receiving
to order needed supplies.
29. Work with the line service manager and management to improve
scheduling efficiencies, reduce "call-outs", develop departmental
recognition, and assist in developing training plans when employee
disciplinary action is needed.
30. Performs other duties as required by management.
1. Minimum 5 years' experience in Aviation Line Service supervisory
2. No schedule Restrictions
3. Must have an in-depth knowledge of ATA 103, NFPA 407 & 409
4. Clean driving record
5. Current NATA PLST Safety 1st Certificate
6. Ability to lift 50 pounds
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
1. For this position, we are looking for somebody who is highly
results-oriented and will adopt an assertive, commanding leadership
style. They should be very focused and unwavering in their desire
to achieve, stepping up to take charge. A willingness to take on
responsibilities and challenges, and a desire to be part of a team
and lead that team
2. They must have outstanding interpersonal and communication
skills and must effectively communicate with both internal and
external customers in a multicultural environment.
3. They must have an in-depth knowledge of Fontainebleau
Aviation's(FBA) Line Service Operations Manual, FBA SMS Manual, ATA
103, NFPA 407 and apply this knowledge to all ramp activities.
4. They must demonstrate initiative and demand the same from their
5. They must be able to maintain composure in very difficult
6. They must possess strict attention to detail
7. They must present a professional appearance
8. They must be dedicated to the success of the operation, beyond
their own shift
Keywords: Fontainebleau Aviation, Hialeah , Line Service Supervisor, Other , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!