We are looking for a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Production &
Assembly Supervisor for the Night Shift (Must be available everyday
during peak seaosn)for a large warehouse - Order Fulfillment
Distributor located in Opa Locka, FL.
Production Supervisor Job Duties:
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job
expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating,
coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff of several manufacturing assembly lines by
recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees;
developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains work flow of the assembly lines and other areas by
monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables;
observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and
resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions;
developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating
corrections to malfunctions within process control points;
initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning
personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities;
monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems;
reporting results of the processing flow on shift production
- Maintains goals and quality service by establishing and
enforcing organization standards.- Ensures operation of equipment
by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques-
Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating,
sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data;
answering questions and responding to requests.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing
operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and
budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and
directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment,
and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating
issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art
practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
Production Supervisor Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have Supervision experience of at least 20 employees in a
production or manufacturing plant or warehouse. You will not be
considered if you have not supervised at least 20 employees
- Must be fully bilingual in English/Spanish- Must have
experience using power tools and be able to use a tape measure.
- Carpentry or construction knowledge is plus - Coaching,
Managing Processes, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses,
Production Planning, Controls and Instrumentation, Strategic
Planning, Dealing with Complexity.
For immediate consideration and interview, please send us your
resume. Salary $40k to $45K DOE