Posted on: September 13, 2021
Gallagher Bassett is the premier provider of global claims
services, dedicated to exceptional customer service and
demonstrably superior outcomes. GB helps people, teams and
businesses overcome adversity and loss through the guiding
expertise of over 5,000 claims professionals, all committed to
going beyond expectations in the continuous pursuit of a better
The position of Multi Trade Specialist will carry
out small claims related repairs including Carpentry, Plumbing,
Plastering, and Bricklaying/Brickwork as well as light construction
work including fabrication and installation.
- Repairs insurance related damage, ensuring that repairs rectify
damage and is returned back to preloss condition.
- 90% of repairs will take place on domestic dwellings, and 10%
will be commercial properties, while the light construction work
will occur almost exclusively on commerical properties.
- Predominantly working on your own, but will occasionally be
working with other multi-trades to carry out slightly larger
- High School diploma or commensurate experience;
- 4 years' minimum related experience in Carpentry, Plastering,
Brickwork, and Plumbing.
- Excellent client facing skills as the candidate will be working
within customer's homes.
- A driving license is essential, as the candidate will be
predominantly field based.
- Additional skills such as experience within Electrics would be
preferable but not essential.
- H&S Qualifications such as First Aid at Work, Asbestos
Awareness, SSSTS and CDM Regulation Awareness would be preferable
but not essential, as any required training will be provided.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office package is
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Gallagher, Hialeah , Carpenter, Other , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!