Company: Allport Cruise Services
Posted on: September 9, 2021
Our clients are mainly the Major Cruise Lines and their vendors
and contractors. We are part of a global logistics and Freight
Forwarding company priding ourselves in dedication to our customer
base and impeccable service excellence
The Project Analyst is responsible for building and managing
relationships with companies that supply products and services to
our client organization. They work to ensure that vendors meet or
exceed their contractual obligations by delivering products and
services on time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring enterprise-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment
and continuing vendor monitoring are accomplished
- Following up with vendors for details on ready date of materials
and origin for collection by our global hubs, including daily
uploads of purchase orders from client systems into ACS systems
- Performing as a functional bridge amongst external vendors as
well as internal stakeholders.
-Compiling data and detailed, precise notes entered into ACS system
for internal visibility as well as client facing daily reports.
- Tracking, measuring, reporting and evaluating vendor
- Troubleshooting all vendor problems and present to management as
- Organizing vendor collections in the USA by confirming collection
addresses, ready date, weights/dims, and piece-count and
coordinating the inbound freight with our logistics and warehouse
- Working with our over the road providers and manage the delivery
order process in our global system.
- Driving internal milestones and deliverables as established per
department SOP including entering costs and rates for vendor
collections into our global system.
- Identifying internal areas for improvement and work closely with
all internal stakeholders to prepare solutions.
- Identifying and implementing continuously enhanced efficiencies
associated with order management plus product fulfillment.
- Participating in the formulation of workflow processes, methods
and policies for vendors.
- Performing with a high degree of accuracy and attention to
- Maintaining exceptional organizational skills, including the
ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work
- Needing flexibility in competently juggling competing priorities
and changing expectations
Technical skills including troubleshooting, and understanding of
file structures, and systems
Ability to gain new technical skills quickly.
- Possessing customer service skills, and a responsive attitude
- Expecting continued professional development and openness to
- Responding positively to ambiguity from vendors and manages
- Accepting the scope of work is 70% in office back end work and
30% on site support on board the project site in various locations
across the globe
-Traveling requirements from 15 to 30+ days continually based on
Shift start: 8:00AM
Shift length: 8 - 12 hours
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Education and/or Experience High School Diploma or GED Minimum
2-year experience in a similar role
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 25 lbs
- Must be at least 21+ years old
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Computer Skills Good knowledge of the Internet and of Microsoft
Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Language Skills Must be able to read, write, and speak
Mathematical Skills Basic skills
About Allport Cruise Services
Your Global Logistics Leader for Cruise, Marine and Hospitality
Keywords: Allport Cruise Services, Hialeah , Project Manager/Coordinator, Other , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!