CDL Class A Truck Driver - OTR - Average $60K-$70k annual
Company: Amistad Freight
Posted on: July 12, 2021
Leading logistics company, Amistad Freight, is looking
for reliable and experienced CDL Class A Solo or Team Truck
Drivers for OTR positions. Hiring for all Continental U.S.
except for California!
2020/2021 International Lonestars & 2021 Pete 389's
going 75 MPH - up to .52 CPM OTR - 1,800 Mile
Competitive Compensation! Sliding pay
scale - typically make $1,000 to $1,300 weekly or more!
- Solo Drivers: 62 MPH = .52 cpm to 75 MPH = .41
- Team Drivers: 72 mph = .50 cpm split on all miles
- Offers discounted benefits through our partner
- 401k offered
- $3000 sign-on bonus paid out over employment
- $250 orientation pay (Company pays for meals, transportation,
Airbnb stays, etc.)
- Quarterly safety bonus
Home Time: Out 3-4 weeks at
a time (typically a 1 day home for every week out but can be
flexible). Okay stopping at home at night if it's in their
driving lane with available time. 1 week vacation after 1 year
CDL Class A Truck Driver Minimum
- Minimum 2 years OTR or CDL Tractor-Trailer
driving experience (2 years in the last 6 years)
- Must possess a Valid Class A Commercial
Driver's License (CDL)
- At least 21-year-old (minimum for
- Must have a good driving record, less than
1 reported incident in the last 3 years. No major violations
and no more than 2 minor violations in the last 3 years. No DWI/DUI
in the last 5 years.
- Able to drive up to 2,700 miles per week
minimum - 5,000 for teams
- Drug test and and background check
- Reefer experience not required!
Routes: Mostly pick-up in Southeast
(Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, Nationwide, etc.), deliver to
California, and back
Trucking Equipment: Reefers (Refrigerated
- New drivers get a 2020 & 2021 International Lonestars - 18
speeds/automatics. Will get you in a Peter 389 (18 speeds) when it
becomes available with tenure.
- Trucks come with inverters, fridges, double bunks (
Internationals), TV mounts, a lot of cabinets for storage, chicken
- Allows Riders that are 10 years or older (no extra fee)
- Pet Policy offered
Lease-Purchase opportunities available to drivers after 5 months
of employment with a good driving record!
Keywords: Amistad Freight, Hialeah , CDL Class A Truck Driver - OTR - Average $60K-$70k annual, Other , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!