Posted on: June 8, 2021
Lead and participate in the development of performance,
efficiency and product quality standards for all production cells
and service operations within the Business Unit.
- Ensure operational and financial goals are met through
collaborative initiatives across a matrix organization.
- Monitor and measure critical process performance such as turn
around time, efficiency, productivity, COPQ and other metrics
utilizing the appropriate data and analytics.
- Participate in strategic business planning for manpower,
equipment and facility capacity to support forecasted sales
- Identify continuous improvement and cost efficiency projects to
adapt to technological, legal, and regulatory, policy and product
updates and changes. Plan and direct changes and updates to
machinery and equipment, production systems and work methods.
- Develop and implement policies and programs to enhance the
competitive position and profitability of the operation.
- Actively participate in leadership teams tasked with the
development and implementation of strategic plans, budgets, goals
- Lead an effective team through proactive hiring, coaching,
mentoring and effective performance management.
- Contribute to overall leadership of StandardAero as a member of
the Business Unit Strategic Team and the Accessories Strategic
Team. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or
related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years experience in an Operational leadership role /
roles with delivered and sustainable results. MRO environment is
strongly preferred. Experience in the Accessories market is an
asset, but not required.
- Demonstrated leadership experience with core values centered on
a participative communication style with a high degree of
transparency and empathy; must be willing to lead by example
through walking around and communicating with all levels of the
- P&L experience a requirement. Strong business acumen with
the a ability to collaborate and contribute to the success of the
total business model, including support functions such as Human
Resources, Finance, Quality, etc..
Keywords: StandardAero, Hialeah , General Manager, Other , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!