Recruits potential blood donors at promotional, community, and
corporate blood drives to ensure a drive meets its desired
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended
to be representative of the duties and responsibilities performed
within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of
any one position in the class. The omission of an essential
function does not preclude management from assigning duties not
listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the
- Greets, interacts with and encourages potential donors to
- Displays posters/signs supplying information to potential
- Assists with donor refreshments and/or gifts when requested by
- Assists in maintaining relationship between blood drive
chairpersons and organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent one year related experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND DESIGNATIONS:
Valid driver's license and clear driving record.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Basic computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Ability to speak, write, read, and understand English
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Ability to work outdoors 100% of the time with potential for
exposure to adverse conditions, such as dirt, dust, pollen, odors,
fumes and/or poor ventilation, wetness, humidity, rain, temperature
and noise extremes, machinery and/or moving vehicles
- Ability to commute with personal transportation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Tasks involve the ability to exert light physical effort usually
involving some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects
and materials of light weight (up to 20 pounds). Usually involves
some climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling,
walking or standing.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee may encounter while performing
the essential functions of this job.
Functions are regularly performed inside and/or outside with
potential for exposure to adverse conditions, such as inclement
weather, atmospheric elements and pathogenic substances.
Performance of this job could expose the employee to blood-borne
pathogens. Employee will experience close/small work spaces on
mobile unit buses. Vibration and motion are common on mobile unit
buses. The noise level in the work environment is usually
OneBlood is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability/Other