Certified Nursing Assistant Telemetry Full Time Nights
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Up to $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
available based on experience
Certified Nursing Assistant
Telemetry is responsible for providing direct nursing care in a
medical office setting under the direction of a physician, assists
medical providers, and maintains a clean and safe environment in
accordance with the policies and procedures of the
- Certified Nursing Assistant Assists in the assessment of
patient needs and health plan.
- Certified Nursing Assistant Completes all necessary
documentation in the patient's medical record in accordance with
practice's charting policy.
- CNA Prepares equipment and assists physicians with medical
treatments, exams and medical procedures.
- CNA Arranges for specialized consultations and appointments for
testing as ordered by the physicians.
- Minimum of six months to one year of related work experience
- Successful completion of CNA course / certification
- Requires a through knowledge of basic nursing functions to meet
patient needs for ADL's, must be able to work rapidly under
stressful situations with many interruptions
- Current BLS certification- American Heart Association
- CNA certification ' State of Florida
Nursing Assistants and PCA
Keywords: TENET, Hialeah , Certified Nursing Assistant Telemetry Full Time Nights, Other , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!