Company: Benjamin Douglas
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our client is looking to add a Billing Specialist to their
Full Time on site: Coral Gables, FL or San Diego, CA or Chicago,
Our client is the leading provider of software solutions for the
Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an
end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, our
client helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information,
and people. We're looking for ambitious, smart, and creative
individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their
- Review new deals and prepare sales orders and invoices based on
- Preparation, posting, and reconciliation of revenue in
accordance with ASC 606
- Manage client billing communications and collaborate with other
departments to research and respond to client inquires in a timely
- Ensure all clients remain informed on all outstanding debts and
- Assist in updating and maintaining client license and
- Prepare and/or assist with assembling monthly professional
services and quarterly/yearly license invoice billing files
- Provide prompt responses to questions from business partners
and support business with ad-hoc analysis upon request
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience working in an office
environment as a revenue specialist - billing and revenue
- Proficiency in fair credit practices, accounting principles and
collection regulations, preference to those who have billing and
revenue experience within software and/or fintech industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Excellent
interpersonal skills. Full professional proficiency in
- Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and
perform well under pressure. Ability to adapt to changing
priorities and meeting deadlines
- Exceptional analytical aptitude, detail oriented, and highly
- Must maintain highest level of confidentiality.
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively
resolve problems or concerns by using judgment that is consistent
with company standards, practices, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- NetSuite and/or Salesforce experience preferred
Keywords: Benjamin Douglas, Hialeah , Billing Specialist, Other , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!