26-15 Ulmer Street, College Point, NY 11354 | TEL: (718)
Field Engineer - Roadways - South Florida in Hialeah, Florida |
Careers at Community Asphalt Miami Dade Plant Skip to Main Content
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your
browser to experience all the personalized features of this site,
including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Returning
Candidate? Log back in!
Field Engineer - Roadways - South Florida
Job Locations US-FL-Hialeah | US-FL-Vero Beach | US-FL-West Palm
Beach | US-FL-Fort Myers Job ID 2021-2662 Category Project and
Field Engineering Department Community Asphalt
OHL North America (OHL NA) merges global expertise and a 100+
year legacy with the latest innovations and a strong regional
footprint to deliver North America's most complex infrastructure
and construction projects. The company has more than 2,000
engineering and construction professionals from coast to coast and
specializes in the financing, construction and modernization of
buildings, highways, bridges, rail and mass transit systems,
tunnels, water resources, hospitals, schools, other commericial and
large-scale infrastructure projects, including alternative
delivery. OHL NA is the North American division of international
construction company Obrascn Huarte Lain, S.A. (OHL Group),
headquartered in Madrid, Spain. The company's regional headquarters
are located in College Point, NY and has operations coast to coast
from California to New York, Texas, Florida, and Illinois. OHL NA
ranks #11 on Engineering News Record's (ENR) 2018 Top 50 Domestic
Heavy Contractors List.
Follow OHL NA:LinkedIn: OHL North America ,Facebook: OHL North
America ,Twitter:@OHLNorthAmerica ,YouTube: OHL North
America andInstagram: @ohlnorthamerica .
Please keep in mind - this role is for future openings -
please apply and we will be in touch when a position becomes
- Works closely with Project Managers, Superintendents, Foreman
and Crews on Project Deliverables.
- Process/manage material deliveries ensure that materials
received are properly inspected for quantity and quality and are in
compliance with contract documents.
- Manage and negotiate subcontractor and material contracts.
- Assist in developing and updating the project schedule.
- Coordinate and schedule shop drawings and submittals.
- Maintain a complete and current record of submittals, approvals
and resubmittals, including a file of letters of transmittal and
dates of each transaction.
- High level of involvement in the operations of our cost control
system and analysis of construction costs.
- Participate in monthly forecasting revenue and cost
- Accumulate all necessary data and prepare monthly pay
- Process and estimate change orders and requests for information
as directed by the Project Manager.
- Follows OHL North America policies and procedures, including
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to
be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or
responsibilities as necessary
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management,
or related field.
- Heavy Civil Construction background with 1-3 years field
experience or internships in heavy highway.
- Must be safety oriented 10-hour and 30-hour OSHA certificates
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong work ethic willing to do what it takes to get the job
- Ability to function as a team builder/player.
- The ability to freely access all points of a construction site
in wide-ranging climates and environments.
OHL North America is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified
individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as
race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age or any other category protected by
OHL USA, Inc. and its subsidiaries (OHL) shall not accept
unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a
candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to OHL or an employee of
OHL, by mail, electronically, or otherwise will be considered OHL
property. OHL will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from
the receipt of an unsolicited resume. OHL will consider any
candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to
have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. OHL
Human Resources is the only authorized representative of OHL to
execute any agreements with search firms or staffing agencies. As a
condition for payment, a Vendor shall have OHL USA Inc.s Personnel
Agreement and a Job Order signed by an authorized OHL HR
representative. Verbal or written communications from any employee
of OHL and its subsidiaries shall not be considered binding
obligations. All resumes whether unsolicited or solicited shall be
the property of OHL.
Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this job to a friend
Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this
moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get
started. Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS