Mortgage Loan Processor
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Mortgage Banking Firm Seeking Mortgage Loan Processor
This Jobot Job is hosted by Marissa Okun
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $50,000 - $65,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a Mortgage Banking Firm. We originate residential mortgage
loans through retail branches located throughout the Southeast US.
We are a Fannie Mae Seller/Servicer, FHA Direct Endorsed, VA
Automatic, USDA lender. Our focus is ensuring the consumer
experiences the best customer service possible.
We are seeking a Loan Processor to assist the borrower and
production sales team in the coordination of all functions related
to the processing and closing of all loans.
Why join us?
Medical, Dental, Vision
Duties and responsibilities
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) regarding our policies,
procedures, products, promotions and technology.
- Processors will retrieve and be responsible for assigning all
docs in efolder buckets.
- Manage multi-state pipeline of loans.
- Conduct daily review and follow-up with customers and vendors
regarding outstanding items; gather necessary documentation as
- Respond to business partners' e-mails, questions and phone
calls with-in two hours.
- Communicate to Regional if unable to achieve a timeline or to
resolve an error.
- Escalate any fraud files to Risk Management Leadership
- Communicate to Branch Manager and Loan Consultants on
- Manage key dates, for example, lock expiration, contingency
date, contract date, credit doc expiration, ECOA, MDIA and other
compliance related dates.
- Perform data entry to update all internal computer systems and
loan files with notes regarding all actions that affect the loan in
accordance with company requirements.
- Maintain contact with customer to provide status updates on
weekly basis and as needed to move milestones in required
- Review title reports, payoffs, appraisals, income documents,
hazard insurance, and all supporting conditions for required
standard compliance prior to underwriter submission.
- Analysis and evaluate loan application and documents.
- Complete all required continuing education courses on
- Request Early CD when possible.
- Once rate is locked processor will send of change of
circumstance and LE same day.
- Operates standard office equipment to include
computer and printer
3 years of processing experience in a high volume mortgage setting,
including knowledge of FHA and FNMA policies and guidelines, as
well as loan processing, compliance, investor products, and
Experience with DU, DO, and LP systems
Working knowledge of various fraud tools
Oral and Written Communication Skills
Organization, Planning, and Time Management
Computer Literacy - Microsoft Office, Excel
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Encompass LOS a plus!
PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING TO AFTER YOU APPLY DIRECTLY
- Please send current resume
- Please answer the following questions
- How many loans per month do you usually process?
- Highest number of loans processed in a month ever?
- Years of experience with Encompass?
- What is the current pipeline you are managing?
- What types of loans have you worked with previously?
- What does your typical pipeline look like?
- What does your pipeline look like now?
- How many loans did you fund in your last month?
- Would you be open to $50k-$60k base salary + $50k-$90k bonus
per year (35-60 files per month) + Unlimited OT?
- Would you be interested in a Jr. Underwriter position?
- What is your earliest potential start date?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Hialeah , Mortgage Loan Processor, Other , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!