Real Estate Assistant
Company: Foundry Commercial
Posted on: April 1, 2021
We are currently seeking a Real Estate Assistant to join us at
Foundry Commercial. The Real Estate Assistant is responsible for
supporting the Property Management team in by providing telephone
support, invoice processing and monitoring, maintaining system of
contractor and tenant information, contract document preparation
and monitoring, coordinating tenant request for services and
maintaining filing system. Essential Job Functions:
- Administrative Support - provides administrative support for
Property Managers and field personnel, including preparing letters,
memos, spreadsheets, purchase order requests for bids and operating
procedures as needed. Assist in ordering office supplies or
building supplies. Maintain lease files and other files as
necessary. Administer the work order system and train new engineers
- Tenant Relations-provide customer service to tenants by
receiving tenant calls and coordinating requests for services.
Follow up with tenants to ensure satisfaction with completed work
order requests and/or provide conference service coordination.
Provides emergency and safety information to tenants. Coordinate
the scheduling of evacuation drills, etc. Prepare proposals and
invoices for additional services and utilities. Coordinate with
Property Manager and vendor to plan tenant events. Coordinate
security access information requests and emergency contacts lists.
Activate/deactivate property access cards.
- Operations-coordinate with Property Managers and building
personnel for tenant move in/move out. Contact movers for
Certificate of Insurance and provide rules and regulations for
after-hours move in/move out. Generate tenant "welcome" letter,
handbook and appropriate welcome gift. Coordinate with Property
Manager for purchase of tenant signage (lobby, suite and building)
in accordance with building specifications.
- Service Contracts-coordinate service contracts and monitor
current contracts to ensure that proper insurance and waiver of
lien forms are intact. Maintain tickler file for service contract
expirations. Maintain up-to-date approved service contract list.
Submit insurance claims to company.
- Accounting. Monitor and accurately codes invoices in the
accounting system in a timely manner in accordance with company
guidelines. Research invoices and follow-up with vendors as needed.
Assist in posting of cash receipts and follow up on
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Experience Requested:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and some college
- Minimum of 2+ years of work related experience
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex business
- Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using
- Ability to effectively respond to sensitive issues, complex
inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, supervisor,
- Ability to make effective presentations on general topics to an
internal department, large group of employees, clients, and/or
- Ability to motivate employees and client groups to take desired
- Requires to contact tenants regarding collections.
- Able to assist in forecast and budgets.
- Conducts financial/business analysis
- Reconciles monthly tenant work order billings for tenants and
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Must have an excellent customer service approach to property
owners and tenants.
- Must be able to deal effectively with vendors and brokers.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Foundry
Commercial is an Equal Opportunity Employer Foundry Commercial is
an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the
basis of merit. We want to have the best available person in every
job. It is the policy of Foundry Commercial to grant equal
employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to
race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital
status, sexual orientation, citizenship, physical or mental
disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job
functions, veteran's status, or any other conditions or
identifications against which discrimination is prohibited.
Keywords: Foundry Commercial, Hialeah , Real Estate Assistant, Other , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!