Posted on: January 23, 2023
Technical WriterUnited StatesNewHealthcare ITJan 11, 2023Post
Date23200145Requisition #Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job
AlertsCTG is seeking to fill aTechnical Writeropening. Work can be
performed remotely.Location: RemoteDuration: 3 months, with
potential for extensionPosition Summary:We will be recreating a
tool commonly referred to as 'Outlook reporting' which reads the
data from a cache database and sends out reports via scheduled
jobs. The replacement platform will be driven from a SQL database
whose data will be refreshed daily from the cache database via an
ETL. We will need a team of report writers to recreate reports
coming out of 'Outlook Reporting' via the SQL database and
SSRS.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write, test and deliver reports.
- Provide weekly status reports.
- Meet with the customer to understand and gather business
requirements and reporting needs.
- Maintain knowledge of database schema and data dictionary.
- Document report specications, adhering to design principles and
- Work with business analysts, clinical analysts, and end users
to review and rene report specications.
- Write complex reports
- Validate the results.
- Meet with customer to review and test reports and obtain
customer approval that report meets business needs.
- Adhere to all change control policies and procedures.
- Participate as needed in on-site activation activities.Skills
- Microsoft SQL experience required
- Experience with report writing tools (MS Visual Studio, MS SQL
Server, MS SQL Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services,
- Understanding of relational databases concepts Strong
analytical and documentation skills
- Ability to ask probing questions to determine the desired
outcomes for report requests Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Healthcare background a plus
- Knowledge of Allscripts Sunrise Clinical Manager application a
plus Microsoft Oce experience
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant
Program of study is mandatory Must have 3-5 years of related
experienceTo Apply:To be considered, please apply directly to this
requisition using the link provided.CTG's Benefits Plan allows you
to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and
take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer
Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an
Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access
to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business
development courses.CTG is a leading provider of digital
transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients'
project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business
outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our
clients and the preferred career destination for digital and
technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South
America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit
www.ctg.com.Our culture is a direct result of the people who work
at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other
words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing
that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each
other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to
cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people,
reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified
company in every country in which we operate.CTG will consider for
employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all
applicable local, state, and federal laws.CTG is an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal
opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in
recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits,
compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals
without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression,
age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or
any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our
Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality
and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to
promoting employment opportunities for members of protected
- Job Function: Technical Writing
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No
Keywords: CTG, Hialeah , Technical Writer, IT / Software / Systems , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!