Senior Statistical Programmer (Perm/Contractor) - Remote, USA or Canada
Company: Cytel Software Corporation
Posted on: September 16, 2022
At Cytel, we work hard to create successful careers with
significant professional growth for our employees, as a result of
which they work hard to make Cytel successful. Cytel is a place
where talent, experience and integrity come together to advance the
state of clinical development. Position is home-based in North
America (U.S. & Canada), with option to work out of one of our
office locations in King of Prussia, PA or Waltham, MA. How you
- Acting as a lead programmer on several different projects
whilebeing accountable for the quality, traceability,
reproducibility and timeliness of statistical programming
- Be expert solution provider, guide & mentorstatistical
programmers to develop and manage high performing teams
- Performing data manipulation, analysis and reporting of
clinical trial data, both safety and efficacy (ISS/ISE), utilizing
- Generating, validating, reviewing SDTM and ADaM
datasets/analysis files, and tables, listings, and figures (
- Production and QC / validation programming
- Generating complex ad-hoc reports utilizing raw data
- Applying strong understanding/experience of Efficacy
- Generating, validating, reviewing submission packages
- Communicating with and/or responding to internal
cross-functional teams and client for project specifications,
status, issues or inquiries
- Willingness to go the extra distance to get results, meet
- Being adaptable and flexible when priorities change What you
- Bachelors degree in one of the following fieldsStatistics,
Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.
- At least 10years of SAS programming working with clinical trial
data in the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industrywith a bachelors
degree or equivalent. At least 8years of related experience with a
masters degree or above.
- Consistent experience as a lead statistical programmer on
several concurrent projects
- Strong SAS data manipulation, analysis and reporting
- Solid experience implementing the latest CDISC SDTM / ADaM
- Strong QC / validation skills.
- Good ad-hoc reporting skills.
- Proficiency in Efficacy analysis.
- Familiarity with drug development life cycle and experience
with the manipulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trials
- Submissions experience utilizing define.xml and other
- Experience supporting GI, Rare diseases, Hematology studies is
- Excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to provide quality output and deliverables, in
adherence with challenging timelines.
- Ability to work effectively and successfully in a globally
dispersed team environment with cross-cultural partners. Why Cytel?
- Our collaborative working environment encourages innovation and
rewards results, and we are proud to have one of the lowest
turnover rates in the industry.
- In addition to a competitive compensation, we offer an
excellent benefits package, annual bonus incentive, promote
work-life balance, and the opportunity to grow with us!
- Work with respected experts and thought leaders in the fields
of biostatistics and statistical programmingCytel Inc. is an Equal
Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristics protected by law.
Cytel does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or
employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this
site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact
Cytels human resources department to obtain prior written
authorization before referring any candidates to Cytel. The
obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent
to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment
business/ agency and Cytel. In the absence of such written
authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the
employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed
without the consent or contractual agreement of Cytel. Cytel shall
therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or
any fees arising from any referrals by employment
Keywords: Cytel Software Corporation, Hialeah , Senior Statistical Programmer (Perm/Contractor) - Remote, USA or Canada, IT / Software / Systems , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!