Posted on: April 1, 2021
Operating since 2003, Mina Group currently manages more than 35
concepts around the world. At Mina Group, impeccable service is not
just our ideal, it is ingrained in everything we do. Rooted deep in
our foundation is the concept of Kaizen, the art of making great
and lasting change in small steady increments. By embodying our
values of adaptability and fluidity, we cultivate a whole new sense
of hospitality that is uniquely Mina.
Responsible for preparing all prep production for kitchen stations
and assisting service. Responsible performing basic cooking
procedures. Responsible for all mis-en-place, requiring knife
skills and technique. Consistent excellence in work product.
Setting up and breaking down a station. Time management, task
accomplishment with regards to daily prep list. No protein cooking,
vegetable prep and some interaction with pastry. Organization of
station, workplace cleanliness, sanitation and safety. Potential
applicants must have good culinary, food production and high
standards of excellence. The qualified candidate must be a
motivated self-starter with excellent communication, problem
resolution, and organizational skills. Must be able to work
cleanly, efficiently, with respect for quality ingredients and
careful attention to preparation. Must be able to operate
effectively as part of a team, communicate clearly, and ensure
smooth service operations and quality service.
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the
culture, values of Mina Group and MG-19501 Biscayne, LLC, dba
Estiatorio Ornos .
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive,
professional, gracious service at all times
- Maintains clean and organized work stations that are cohesive
with the restaurant's philosophy, culture, and standards of
- Recognize or seek areas for staff and restaurant improvement
and offer positive solutions for change.
- Operate within the restaurant on a daily basis with efficiency,
respect, friendliness, professionalism, teamwork, knowledge,
patience, awareness, compassion, courtesy and initiative.
- Understand completely all programs, procedures, standards,
specifications, guidelines, and training programs.
- Understand philosophy of management and owner. Displays
consistent attention to detail and follow through of all restaurant
- Represents the restaurant professionally through effective
communication, cooperation and relationships with the all business
- A minimum of 2 years of kitchen preparation in a fine dining
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, guests and
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(minimum of 8 hours a day).
- Be able to reach, bend and frequently lift up to 30
- Must have the stamina to work a minimum of 40 hours per
The Mina Group and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers
dedicated to non-discrimination in employment and will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of AB 1008, California Fair Employment and
Housing Act (FEHA), San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and all
other local, state and federal laws.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Mina, Hialeah , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!