FRONT DESK COORDINATOR (Healthcare)
Company: IRISE Spine & Joint
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Why join our iRISE team? iRISE Spine & Joint provides a 'Culture
of Caring' and is an ideal place for compassionate and committed
individuals to exercise and develop their passion for providing
excellent health care services. Our vision is to be the preferred
comprehensive treatment provider for the injured across the U.S.
Why should you join our winning team of employees across the state
of Tennessee and Florida? Because, we provide:
- A team that invests the time and resources to foster your
growth as a health care professional.
- An environment that encourages health care research for more
efficient patient care.
- The opportunity for you to work with the latest technology and
- The advantage of being a part of a nation-wide family of
professionals with shared interests who work together to reach a
common goal of better health for people in Tennessee. At iRise, we
are passionate about healthcare and compassionate about helping
people restore their quality of life. If you share the same drive
to help people find relief from chronic pain, push the limits of
healthcare technology and create a patient-centric environment
where our patients can thrive, then we want you to join our team.
As a multi-modality spine and joint practice, we use advanced
technology to help our patients feel better and get back to the
physical activities most important to them. Our goal is not just to
heal our patients, but to empower each patient with the resources
they need to maintain their quality of life even after treatment.
We re here to change the game by creating a space where our
patients feel fully empowered and in control of their healthcare
experience, and where they have the guidance of the best spine and
joint specialists to help them on their road to recovery. iRise
employs over 30 providers within 18 clinics to work together to
deliver the most advanced integrated care in Florida and Tennessee.
In recent years, our team of about 200 employees has experienced
exponential growth, and we have an exciting 2022 growth plan. If
you are chosen to join our team, you can enjoy the following
benefits of being an iRise team member:
- Competitive salary
- Attractive vacation and PTO benefits
- Medical benefits
- Cutting-edge training
- A company culture that encourages and empowers employees to
continually grow Do you think you have what it takes to join the
iRise team? Check out our current opportunity for a Front Desk
Coordinator in our Miami Lakes location, and send in your
application. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Position has
strong preference for Bilingual (English-Spanish) OVERVIEW:
Interfaces with clients through greeting, scheduling, processing
payments, and maintaining work area by performing the following
duties. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets patients, verify appointments and directs them to the
- Handles incoming calls, transfers calls, takes messages,
retrieve messages from answering service and return calls.
- Schedule/reschedule appointments for patients. Verify
appointments with patients 1-2 days in advance of scheduled
- Pull, prepare and update patient charts and files.
- When applicable, collect co-payments or cash payments. Ensure
proper credits/payments are maintained on patient accounts.
- Maintain smooth channel of communication between patient,
Physical therapist and other clinical staff.
- Straightens and cleans reception area.
- Maintain and make certain that all clinic forms are replenished
in a timely manner.
- Maintain photocopier to ensure proper operation and adequate
- Provide coverage in other clinics when needed.
- Other duties may be assigned. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities. ABILITIES
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience. CERTIFICATES, LICENSES,
- There are no specific requirements for this position.
Keywords: IRISE Spine & Joint, Hialeah , FRONT DESK COORDINATOR (Healthcare), Healthcare , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!