REGISTERED NURSE 11pm - 7am - Med Surg
Company: Catholic Health Services
Posted on: July 30, 2022
REGISTERED NURSE 11pm - 7amSummary & Objective
The Nurse, Registered (RN) is responsible for managing the
individualized patient care by promoting and restoring patients'
health through the nursing process The Nurse, Registered will
effectively interact with patients, family, significant others and
health team members while maintaining all the standards required of
a licensed Registered Nurse.
* Provides patient and/or resident care utilizing the nursing
process and in compliance with facility nursing policies and
* Conducts an individualized assessment and evaluates the total
needs of the patient and/or resident, prioritizing the data
collection based on the patient's immediate condition or needs
within 24 hours of admission.
* Continuously evaluates patient and/or resident status and adjusts
plan based on patient/resident condition.
* Develops plan of care that is individualized for the patient
and/or resident reflecting collaboration with other members of the
* Complete thorough documentation of patient and/or resident care,
including nursing intervention, patient and/or residents response,
needs, problems, capabilities, limitations and progress towards
goals in a timely manner
* Performs appropriate treatments as ordered by physician in an
accurate and timely manner.
* Ensure supplies, medications and equipment is properly
* Answers call lights within appropriate established timeframe.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the
* Administers medications and treatments according to nursing
policies and procedures.
* Provide orientation on a regular basis to new employees.
* Attends and participates in Interdisciplinary Team Meetings as
* Reports patient and/or resident condition to appropriate
personnel during each shift.
* Maintain your required licenses, certifications and mandatory
* Comply with all policies, local, state and federal laws and
* Floats to other units as assigned to meet patient/resident's care
* Provide other duties of healthcare team member
* May serve as an interim department leader depending on need
* Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and push/pull up
to 250+ pounds, walk, climb stair or ladders, stand on feet for
extended periods of time, etc.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities duties or responsibilities that
are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and
activities may change or be assigned at any time.
CHS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
* Clear and Active Registered Nurse license to practice in the
state of Florida
* CPR certification
* 1-3 years of experience in a Health Care Facility preferred
* BSN preferred
* Must have knowledge of computer office/clinical software
* Must be able to read, write and understand the English
Keywords: Catholic Health Services, Hialeah , REGISTERED NURSE 11pm - 7am - Med Surg, Healthcare , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!