Company: Aspen Medical Usa
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Aspen Medical is hiring a Shipboard Doctor to join our team
supporting medical services to employees and guests on board a
world-class award-winning cruise line.
In this position, you will handle all types of medical events,
similar to an emergency room and/or urgent care environment, as
well as maintain an Occupational Health component for crew members.
The ideal candidate is passionate about hospitality and customer
- Three years minimum clinical experience in an Acute Care
setting, after completion of a recognized medical training program
- One-year practical experience in Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- One year of experience in diagnosing and treating a broad range
of medical conditions is required.
- Intermediate to Advanced verbal and written level of English is
- Specialization: Anesthesiology, Intensive Care, Internal
medicine, or pulmonology experience preferred.
- Medical Degree from a recognized College or University is
- Active, a current medical license in good standing in Country
or State/Province of origin is required.
- Active BLS, ACLS, PALS, and ATLS certifications approved by
- Must have a valid passport (not to be expiring within 6
- Must be fully COVID19 vaccinated (declare the type, date, and
proof of vaccine certificate).
- Must have original qualifications to board a ship.
- Must be able to deploy within 2-3 days
- Must be able to deploy for 45 days at a time. However, you may
have the option to extend.
- Accommodation: Single crew cabin
- Meals: The company provides (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Travel: Airfare
- Salary: $36,910 to $36,960/monthly
Aspen Medical is a global provider of guaranteed, innovative, and
tailored healthcare solutions across a diverse range of sectors -
providing from a single paramedic to a full spectrum solution. Join
a diverse company with global operations and an uncompromising
dedication to delivering world-class healthcare, wherever we're
Aspen Medical provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Aspen Medical Usa, Hialeah , Physician, Healthcare , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!