Posted on: September 19, 2022
Movin on upFamilies come in all shapes and sizes. And that
includes the Wendys family - the people you work with as a Wendys
Shift Manager.The stuff you want - like fun people, quality food,
and a paycheck - done. Our founder Dave Thomas had three rules for
everyone who works here: Do the right thing. Treat people with
respect. Make food better than theyd expect from a fast food place.
No doubt you do the first two already. We can teach you the
third!Sound good? Keep reading.
Making things happen is just one of your talents:
- If a Wendys restaurant was a person, itd be you: fun, fast,
friendly and never out of bacon.
- Whatever comes up with a customer - good or bad - you handle it
like a boss (cuz you wanna be a boss someday soon).
- You get how things work here, and make sure new team members
know it, too.
- You make sure food safety standards and procedures are on
point.What you bring to the table:
- At least one year of restaurant work experience.
- High school diploma or GED. (Some college or military
experience? Tell us that, too.)
- Youve already led, managed and organized a team in a fast-paced
- Mad skills in problem solving, customer service and decision
- Giving and taking direction like a pro.
- Flexible work availability.You must be willing and able to:
- Travel to other Wendys locations (restaurants, area office,
etc.) as needed.
- Stand and move for most - if not all - of your shift.
- Lift up to 25-50 lbs. now and then.
- Handle weather-related moments like rain at the drive-thru,
taking trash out in the summer, etc.
- Wear a headset, use other restaurant equipment such as a
register or grill, and follow brand standards and guidelines.
- For more information on specific equipment or job requirements,
please see the job description or talk to the hiring manager.We get
it. We get you.Our food isnt one size fits all and our job
opportunities arent either.We are a proud equal opportunity
employer - that means all races, religions, nationalities, genders
and the LGBTQ+ community are welcome. We provide reasonable
accommodations to enable people with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of their jobs.
Keywords: Wendy's, Hialeah , Shift Manager, Executive , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!