Assistant General Manager
Posted on: September 16, 2022
YouFit is now the Official Gym of the Miami HurricanesYour
Purpose:The Assistant Manager's purpose is to learn all aspects of
YouFit Gyms business and successfully assist the General Manager in
all aspects of club operations. Your goal is to maintain a positive
and upbeat atmosphere for all members, guests and team members.
At YouFit we believe showing up is what we do. Because good things
happen when you show up. It's the one universal truth in making
magic happen. Because ambitions are personal, really personal. But
without exception every single ambition requires determination. And
showing up is proof of determination. As part of the team, You
matter. We show up. Results happen.
What You will do:
- Collaborate with the General Manager to establish, monitor and
evaluate facility goals such as sales performance for both
membership and personal training, cleanliness scores, retention,
team turnover, membership add-ons and upgrades, customer service
and outside marketing.
- Oversight of all gym operations in your YouFit location when
the General Manager is unavailable.
- Contributing to all revenue generating goals, including but not
limited to: Retail, Membership, and Personal Training.
- Provide leadership and coaching to all team members to help
develop leadership, business, and sales skills.
- Execute high priority administrative responsibilities
pertaining to day to day business operations.
- Creating and maintaining the team schedule for location
- Team up with the General Manager on Human Resources, facility,
and payroll responsibilities.
- Learn and utilize our Customer Relationship Management
What You will bring to the team:
- At least 6 months' experience coaching and developing team
- Knowledge and training of a formal sales system
- Experience in operations management preferred
- Outside marketing and business-to-business sales experience
- Exceptional customer experience skills
- Foundational understanding of fitness as well as a passion for
- Strong leadership skills with a commitment to ongoing training
- Professional, positive, and healthy image through dress,
behavior and attitude
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be at least 18 years old
Why we are a Fit for You:We care about your personal and
- Our compensation includes additional bonus potential
- Our Learning and Organizational Development team is dedicated
to employee learning and offers all of our team members the chance
to enhance their skills by providing leadership, sales, and
- We Encourage, Empower and Engage with our team members to
develop skills and knowledge to help grow within our
- Our I.D.E.A. (Inclusion, Diversity, Equality, and Awareness)
Committee is dedicated to creating initiatives that make our
workplace more inclusive and diverse. This committee is a platform
of team members for team members. We encourage our team to have a
voice and initiate change.
- Our environment is team-centric, performance-based, fun,
competitive, and upbeat.
- We provide a dynamic workplace that encourages teamwork and
- We have various team events and competitions throughout the
year, based on performance and morale.
- We want you to feel engaged and connected as a YouFit team
We offer a comprehensive benefits package:
- PTO including floating holidays for paid company holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Accident, Critical Illness, Cancer, and Hospital Indemnity
- Employee, Child, and Spouse Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan upon meeting eligibility
- Premium YouFit Lime Card Membership
- Subscription to Les Mills/YouFit On Demand
YouFit Gyms provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
Keywords: YouFit, Hialeah , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!