Director, Product Management-Consumer Business Banking Payments
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Director, Product ManagementBoston, United States of AmericaWHAT
YOU WILL BE DOINGThe Director, Product Management manages the
product lifecycle of Santander s solutions, ranging from new
product development to increasing the profitability of existing
solutions. This individual demonstrates a unique blend of
leadership, creativity, business judgement, industry knowledge, and
execution-oriented thinking. In addition, the Director, Product
Management positions predictive and analytic-based products and
workflow solutions to solve the key challenges facing revenue cycle
- Creates meaningful product experiences
- Handles all aspects of the end-to-end product lifecycle for
features or products in whole.
- Collaborates with business leader partners to support and help
create a compelling product vision, strategy and roadmap, and
drives products from features to concept to launch in a fast-paced
- Makes decisions and prioritizes products.
- Works with the marketing design team, engineering, and service
leaders to convert the product vision and strategy into a
well-managed product roadmap with an iterative release cycle with
the customer in mind.
- Actively participates in all phases of the process along with
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product
requirements/user stories and acceptance.
- Prioritizes and maintains the spring backlog for their
products, balancing the requirements of the customers and
- Escalates and facilitates the resolution of risks, issues and
changes tied to product backlog.
- Defines and executes a deployment plan, working to ensure that
marketing and sales have what they need to be successful.
- Enables analytics-driven decision making to evolve products and
usage and own the metrics.Education
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience in Business,
Finance, or equivalent field (required)
- Master s degree in Business, Finance, or equivalent field
- 9-12 years related work experienceSkills & Abilities
- Solid understanding of the impact of regulatory changes to the
- Strong background in banking products and services
- Demonstrated understanding of product development
- Strong analytical skills/financial acumen
- Demonstrates the ability to create strategic plans and lay out
a strategic course of action to drive future business growth for a
- Self-starter: forward thinking, with a positive/can-do
- Demonstrates the ability to translate customer needs into
marketable product features
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal teams, key
partners and executive management
- Demonstrates the ability to translate client needs into
marketable product features
- May frequently require minimal physical effort such as sitting,
standing, and walkingWHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCE EDUCATION
Primary Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States of
Other Locations: Massachusetts-Boston,Florida-Miami
Organization: Santander Bank N.A.
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Hialeah , Director, Product Management-Consumer Business Banking Payments, Executive , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!