Registered Nurse, RN - Field Care Manager with HIV Specialty - Progressive Care Unit
Company: Humana Inc
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Registered Nurse, RN - Field Care Manager with HIV
The Field Care Manager Nurse 2 assesses and evaluates member's
needs and requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness
state by guiding members/families toward and facilitate interaction
with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members.
The Field Care Manager Nurse 2 work assignments are varied and
frequently require interpretation and independent determination of
the appropriate courses of action.
This position requires 2 years working experience with HIV patients
and 2 years general clinical acute experience working with both
Pediatric and Adult populations.
Humana Benefits - How we Value You
Benefits starting day 1 of employment
Competitive 401k match
Generous Paid Time Off accrual
Go365 perks for well-being
The Field Care Manager Nurse 2 employs a variety of strategies,
approaches, and techniques to manage a member's physical,
environmental, and psycho-social health issues.
* Identifies and resolves barriers that hinder effective care.
* Ensures patient is progressing towards desired outcomes by
continuously monitoring patient care through assessments and/or
evaluations. May create member care plans.
* Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and
operating objectives, including their linkages to related
* Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in
ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives
guidance where needed. Follows established
* Unrestricted Registered Nurse License in the state of Florida
with no disciplinary action
* 2 years working with HIV patients
* 2 years clinical acute experience working with both pediatrics
* Knowledge of community health and social service agencies and
additional community resources
* Ability to use a variety of electronic information
applications/software programs including electronic medical
* Intermediate to Advanced computer skills and experience with
Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
* Excellent keyboard and web navigation skills
Workstyle: Combination remote work at home and market field and
Location: Miami market locations
* Ability to work a full-time (40 hours minimum) flexible work
schedule Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00
Travel: 50-75% travel, about 3 days a week with traveling distance
up to 30-40 miles
Work At Home Requirements
* WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed
DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who
live and work from home in the state of California will be provided
payment for their internet expense.
* A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25x10 (25mpbs
download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
* Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this
* A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member
PHI / HIPAA information
Driver License, Transportation, Reliable Automobile
* Must have a Valid driver's license with reliable transportation
and the ability to travel within the state of Florida, as
* This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore
requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and
proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least
* This role is considered patient-facing and is part of Humana's
Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you
will be required to be tested for TB.
* Associate working in the State of Florida will need Completion of
a Level II; AHCA background clearance Fingerprinting.
* Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who
work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination,
including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated
must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at
all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the
* 2 years of experience of in home case/care management
* Experience with health promotion, coaching and wellness
* Previous managed care experience
* Bilingual - English, Spanish
* Certification in Case Management
* Motivational Interviewing Certification and/or knowledge
As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting
interviewing technology provided by Modern Hire, a third-party
vendor. This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring
managers an enhanced method for decision-making.
If you are selected to move forward from your application
prescreen, you will receive an email correspondence inviting you to
participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text
Messaging interview. (please be sure to check your spam or junk
folders often to ensure communication isn't missed) If
participating in a pre-recorded interview, you will respond to a
set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate
this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes.
If participating in a SMS Text interview, you will be asked a
series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone to
answer the questions provided. Expect this type of interview to
last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Your recorded interview(s) via
text and/or pre-recorded voice will be reviewed and you will
subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next
round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Keywords: Humana Inc, Hialeah , Registered Nurse, RN - Field Care Manager with HIV Specialty - Progressive Care Unit, Executive , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!