Account Manager/Sales Associate
Company: PCS Wireless
Posted on: January 12, 2022
PCS Wireless is the global leader in the secondary market for
connected devices. PCS Wireless partners with OEMs, operators, and
retailers to unlock value in their and their customers' devices. We
specialize in the responsible redistribution of new and pre-owned
phones, tablets, accessories, and other wireless equipment. PCS
Wireless' partners leverage our Asset Recovery, Trade-In, Device
Processing and Device Diagnostics services to sustainably improve
their bottom line.
Founded in 2001, our team, through entrepreneurial spirit and
can-do attitude, takes on challenges with grit and excitement. We
are a community who welcomes challenges and diversity of opinion,
always expressed with respect.
If you are looking to be part of a human company, where you can
deploy your energy to help implement extraordinary growth, where
you can feel part of a team focused in developing a business that
is connecting people and maybe making the world a little better
place, then come join us as we grow into the next phase of PCS
This position is responsible for all sales activities, from lead
generation through close in an assigned territory. Develops and
implements agreed upon Sales Plan which will meet both personal and
business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with Sales
Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year,
which will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of
customer satisfaction, revenue and profit generation, and long-term
account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation
with business owners and decision makers. Maximizes all
opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the
taking of market share from larger competitors.
- Takes a consultative approach and makes recommendations to
prospects and clients.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals,
telephone canvassing, face to face, cold calling, email, and
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting
activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and
follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the
use of Microsoft Outlook to maintain accurate records to maximize
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order
to start the sales process.
- Attending Sales group meetings concerning sales targets or
forecasts, reporting on market situation, maintain a level of
metrics to meet activity goals (call volume, email, and revenue
- Three (3) years' experience in a customer service,
communications, or sales role.
- AA degree or experience in the sales field.
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to establish and perceive customer relationships
as vital to the success of an organization.
- Must be passionate about satisfying our customers by prompt
responses to their concerns.
- Proficient to advanced Microsoft Office and Windows base
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a technical aptitude. A
quick and flexible learner. We move quickly here and the industry
moves quickly, so you have to be willing and able to adapt with
Work Conditions and Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to:
- Walk, sit
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or
- Reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: PCS Wireless, Hialeah , Account Manager/Sales Associate, Executive , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!