Asset Protection Manager: Westland, FL
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Job Overview: Oversee all aspects of Security and support
company profit objectives and customer service goals. In addition
to perform other duties as assigned. Essential Functions:
- Oversee all aspects of the Security operations in support of
the company profit objectives and customer service goals.
- To protect and monitor company assets, alarms, property,
employees, and visitors through the enforcement of Company and
- Hire, train and supervise the Security Staff.
- Communicate with Facility Management and MSC Asset Protection
on shortage/security issues. Recommend solutions as necessary.
- Identify causes of shortage within the building to include the
investigation of possible internal and/or external dishonest
- Insure that all Corporate Security Policies and Procedures are
- Secure and monitor the movement of trailers in and out of the
- Any other responsibilities management deems essential.
- Responsible for the management of Security fulfillment
operations including but not limited to staff communications, staff
balancing and work assignments, work scheduling and processing,
throughput levels, and processing standards.
- Development and management of departmental budgets.
- Responsible for ensuring that department meets or exceeds
performance requirements in the areas of safety, shortage, cost
control, quality, processing standards, flexibility, reliability,
customer service and execution to plan.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast
data to determine department progress toward stated goals and
- Manage and develop direct reports toward individual growth and
- Ensure consistent, thorough timely communication to
subordinates, peers and senior management.
- Write and conduct performance appraisals for security
- Provide a safe work environment for staff. Develop and enforce
safe work practices.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of Macy's systems including: Receiving, RDS, BTR and
FEDFLO, STELLA, WM (Warehouse Management). Communication Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Mathematical
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, and analytical skills. Reasoning Ability:
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and
make sound decisions.
- Ability to make good decisions and manage several processes in
a fast paced environment.
- Excellent Leadership. Responsible for leading and providing
direction to a team of hourly associates. Physical Demands:
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for
extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus
adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other
- May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds. Other
- Organizational skills.
- Leadership/teamwork skills.
- Negotiating skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Possession of highest degree of business ethics.
- Sense of Urgency. Work Hours:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and
- Willing to work extra hours, nights and weekends. This job
description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc.
reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Macy's, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a
diverse and inclusive work environment.
Keywords: Macy's, Hialeah , Asset Protection Manager: Westland, FL, Executive , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!