Company: Premiere Lighting & Traffic, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The time is right to join Premiere Lighting & Traffic, Inc
(PL&T). We are looking for an Office Administrator in our Doral
Office. We are a growing certified small business (DBE/SBE/MBE)
that specializes in all aspects of electrical design for public and
private sector clients such as the Florida Department of
Transportation (FDOT), Miami-Dade Expressway Authority (MDX),
Central Florida Expressway Authority (CFX), Municipalities, and
Miami-Dade County (MDC). We have contracted on work for this year
and next (2021-2022) with Clients throughout the State and look
forward to the opportunity to help grow your career and work on
some of the best, high profile, and challenging projects in the
Job Description and Duties:
- Technical Responsibilities:
- Work independently with minimal to no supervision on all
assigned job duties.
- Prepare monthly invoices and progress reports. Coordination
with Company President on Invoice Amount and progress report
- Process and keep track of all Company renewals on behalf of
- Insurance certificates, renewal dates, coordination with prime
consultants and insurance agents to ensure Clients receive the
updated certificates in timely fashion (PLI, CGL, WC, Vehicle,
- Bentley (Microstation/OpenRoads Designer software) renewals and
- Bluebeam renewals and receipts/invoices.
- Business Taxes (Local and City).
- Employee Professional Licenses (renewals). Florida,
- Certificate of Use (Local if applicable).
- Fire Inspection.
- Utility payments: FPL, Comcast
- Business Rent.
- Professional Memberships.
- Labor and COVID protocols and posters.
- Help manage employee timesheets, perform labor corrections at
- Support Company yearly audit procedure (FDOT):
- Collect and organize receipts.
- Respond to accountant inquiries.
- Organize, track, and process yearly company renewals:
- Technical certifications: FDOT, Miami-Dade County
(prequalification, vendor, DBE, SBE), MBE. (Disadvantaged Business
Enterprise, Small Business Enterprise)
- MDC EDP (Equitable Distribution Program).
- Manage and process expense reports.
- Renew company business cards.
- Answer telephone, meeting notes, and meeting agendas.
- Manage and order supplies as needed:
- Computers, monitors, calculators, pens, print cartridges,
garbage bags, cleaning supplies, coffee, coffeemaker, coffee
- Support Pursuits of FDOT and other public sector (City or
- Gather and keep track of all employee resumes. Create and
manage database by Client, project nature and type (continuing
services, design services, discipline specific, etc.)
- Gather information and putting together of audit packages and
- Review and prepare the sub-agreement template for our
- Review sub-agreement forms from prime consultants for
consistency with other sub-agreements, our template, and ensure
sub-agreement is beneficial and/or fair with the Company processes
- Gather payroll registers and paystubs for the audit
- Coordinate with Company accountant to provide individual pay
stubs to each employee on each pay day.
- Perform Quality Assurance (QA) or serve as QA manager on
Projects to ensure the QA procedure on all projects is followed and
- Manage Employee Files and records.
- Paid Vacation: One week part-time pay, the last week of
December where PL&T will close in observance of the Christmas
- Paid Holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day,
Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Day After, Christmas Day.
- 3 Sick Days--Exclusive Incentives with this Position:
- Straight-time overtime. Approval for overtime is on a
case-by-case basis. Incentive is to work as efficiently as possible
with the understanding that during multiple simultaneous deadlines
and workload spikes that extra hours may be required to complete
- Year-End Bonus based on measured performance to be delivered
after one year of service.
Keywords: Premiere Lighting & Traffic, Inc., Hialeah , Office Administrator, Administration, Clerical , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!