Reception Administrative Assistant
Company: Carlos Diaz Architecture
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Carlos Diaz Architecture--is known for its design excellence and
technical quality in the disciplines of commercial architecture,
planning and interior design. We strive to both understand and
respond to the client's needs in the most efficient and economical
way. A personal approach is used in problem solving, in order to
provide a unique level of professional service and greater client
- Answer calls, greet and assists guests.
- Manage the office calendar and schedule all meetings, site
- Maintain the office filing system.
- Effectively filter and coordinate internal and external
- Manage the day-to-day office needs--such as maintaining office
supplies, placing calls for equipment repair/maintenance, etc.
- Assists the office administrator with permitting process.
- Manage project deadlines with consultants.
- Assists with social media management.
- High School Diploma or equivalency--
- Minimum 2-3+ years of relevant work experience
- Prior experience with an engineering or architectural firm
- Proficient in MS Office Suite--
- Proficient with Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- Hourly: $13-$18
- Health Insurance: Provided after 6 months
- PTO: 3 weeks
Keywords: Carlos Diaz Architecture, Hialeah , Reception Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!