Company: Spices USA
Posted on: January 23, 2023
We are looking for an experienced Accounting Manager who is able
to manage, supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities.
Accounting Manager responsibilities would include establishing
financial status by developing and implementing systems for
collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting all areas of
financial information between one main company and a couple of
small companies. We need someone who understands how to control and
make decisions in critical financial situations while collaborating
and training others.
Full Job Description
Specific Job Duties
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/receivable
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- cash forecasting
- trust account statement reconciliations,
- check runs
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial
reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and
- Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting
transactions and budget preparation.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document
- Oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial
forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures
that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting
principles or financial reporting standards.
- Audits accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal
regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed
information for the annual external audit.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting
Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles,
practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- 75% Health care plan (medical, dental, and vision)
- 5-10 Vacation Days accrued by service time
- Personal Days
- Retirement plan (401K) 3% Annual Company contribution
- Salary: $52,000 - $62,000 Annual
Keywords: Spices USA, Hialeah , Accounts Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!