Company: Landing Gear Technologies, LLC
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Landing Gear Technologies is an FAA Certified Repair Station
specializing in the repair and overhaul of aircraft landing gears
and components. We believe a company can only be as good as the
employees that stand behind it, and in this constantly growing
industry, we are always seeking talented and dedicated individuals
to join our team.Landing Gear Technologies offers a competitive
range of employee benefits including 401 Matching, Health, Dental,
and Supplemental insurance, Company paid life insurance, Paid Major
Holidays, Paid Vacation and Sick Days, and more.LGT is currently
looking to hire an Accountant (Billing & Cost Analyst).If you are
interested in this position, please apply online to;
visit our new facility located at 3980 West 104th Street Suite 20
Hialeah Florida 33018 Accountant (Billing & Cost Analyst) duties
- Supervise, support, mentor, and assist the Account Specialist
- Reconcile all the company's bank accounts statements.
- Prepare WO, SO and ROs packing slips, invoices, and delivery
orders while ensuring that all billing transactions properly
recorded and on time in the company database.
- Follow up on Customer collection.
- Managing the Customer Deposits Accounts.
- Assist the Controller with the necessary documentations for the
external auditors and other stakeholders.
- Solve bank related situations such as ACH. WT and other
- Assist the Controller in maintaining the necessary general
accounts and sub-ledgers of the company.
- Assist the controller in the monthly analysis of the Cost of
Goods Sold and Operating Expenses Accounts.
- Assist the Controller in the preparation of the monthly
financial reporting packages. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise daily the Accounts Payable Specialist while making
sure the expenses are codified to the correct accounts such as cost
of goods sold, capital investments and expenses.
- Reconcile all the Credit Card Statements and codify to the
correct accounts to the related expenses.
- Ensure all billing transactions are properly recorded and on
time in the company database.
- Monitoring each shipment to make sure that outgoing Landing
gears and packages are invoiced accurately.
- Interaction (as necessary) with customers to make sure billing
was received and there are no issues to release payments.
- Daily interaction with the Inventory Control Manager, Customer
Service and Planning areas to make sure cost is accurately recorded
and in the correct period.
- Assist the Financial Controller in monitoring and control
Inventory cost values.
- Perform cost analysis as directed by the Financial Controller
or any other Senior Member of LGT.
- Resolve issues regarding shipped orders.
- Prepare WO, SO and AR invoices and delivery orders.
- Provide support to the Accounting Team as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the
- Billing Specialist: 5 years (Preferred)
- Cost Analysis 3 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor degreed preferred.
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience working with Quantum.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management
- Computer savvy with excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with
frequently changing dynamics.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems.
- Must be detail oriented and execute with a high level of
- Ability to perform job functions with little or no
- Prior experience in working in a FAA/EASA Certified Repair
Station Operation.Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Landing Gear Technologies, LLC, Hialeah , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!