Assistant Director of Finance
Company: YOTEL/YOTELPAD Miami
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Supervise and coordinate the Accounting Operations in the hotel to
ensure accurate, timely and consistent reporting in accordance with
policies and procedures, Federal, State and local laws and
regulations. Assist and support the Director of Finance in
maintaining control over income, expenses and the assets and
liabilities of the hotel. Position is responsible for the daily
operation of Payroll, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Income
Journal, General Cashiering, Taxes and internal controls. May
recommend and implement operational changes.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the Accountant; interview, recommend hiring, train,
develop, empower, schedule, coach and counsel, recommend and
conduct performance and salary reviews, resolve problems, provide
open communications and recommend discipline and termination, as
- Manage the daily accounting operations ensuring compliance with
the SOPs and Federal, State and local laws and regulations.
- Analyze and reconcile all general ledger accounts and bank
statements to ensure financial information is available and
- Prepare financial statements and reports to ensure accurate,
timely information is available for management.
- Compile and prepare quarterly taxes and other financial reports
to provide support thus ensuring accurate, timely information is
available for management and owners.
- Train, monitor and coordinate the implementation and maintenance
of financial and cash controls and information flow throughout the
other departments in the hotel to ensure compliance, accurate
records and minimize liabilities, losses and expenses.
- Resolve problems and ensure maintenance of the accounting systems
and equipment to ensure smooth operations.
- Analyze and maintain management contracts and ensure hotel is in
- Ensure that all licenses, permits, and insurance policies are
- Prepare daily cash receipts for bank deposits.
- Has a fiduciary responsibility to company and management.
- Assumes the responsibilities of the Director of Finance in
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as
- Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
Keywords: YOTEL/YOTELPAD Miami, Hialeah , Assistant Director of Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Hialeah, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!